Oakley Medusa Hat & Goggles Are Painful

medusa-hat-goggles.jpg
Oakley Medusa Hat & Goggles Are Painful

There are people out there that want to look as stupid as possible. Thankfully for these freaks there is the Medusa hat and goggles from Oakley. The ridiculous hat goes for a paltry $500 and the bug-eyed goggles for $250 -- a steal. I can't imagine who in their right (or wrong) mind would ever, ever, ever buy these monstrosities, but I'm sure they're out there. I'm also sure they're idiots and should be sterilized. That being said, I think they'd be great for a little mythical role-playing in the bedroom. I could get my wife to put these on, then I'd pretend to cut her head off with my man-sword. You know, just like Perseus did.

From: http://www.geekologie.com/2008/01/oakley_medusa_hat_goggles_are.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please feel free to share your comment here.
For example: Which pictures is the best?

Thanks,
Admin